Used for systems that dispense more than one type of beer requiring two separate blends of CO2 and N2.
- Size: 9.5″ wide (including mounting flanges x 10″ high x 4.5″ deep
- Hook-Up: Two inlet lines and two outlet lines.
- Fittings: Panel comes with standard 1/4″ female NPT fittings. Hose barbs available at no additional costs. Specify size: 1/4″, 5/16″, and 3/8″.
- Accuracy and Flow Range: Maintains accuracy of +/- 2% of full scale or better within the flow range of .4 to 40 liters per minute (.85 to 85 cubic feet per hour).
- Standard Flow: Up to 30 kegs/hr. (15 kegs/hr. per blend) dispensed.
- High Flow Blender: Up to 60 kegs/hr.(30 kegs/hr. per blend) dispensed. Used for systems requiring two blends of C02 and N2 that operate with higher than usual gas flow.
- Inlet Pressures: 55-150 psi, however, panel can be set to match any conditions. Blender tuned at inlet pressure of existing system. Standard 55 and 70 psi.
- Outlet Pressures: Adjustable outlet pressures of 0-60 psi. The maximum outlet pressure will always be 10 psi lower than the lowest inlet pressure. The panel can also be ordered with outlet pressure set to custom ranges.